A sermon preached before the reverend Committee of divines, the 20th of May 1646 [microform] : At their usuall place of meeting in Westminster. Vpon a text given the day before, by that godly and learned member of the Assembly Mr John Ley chair-man. By Sampson Bond minister of Gods word, at Mayden-head in Berks. Printed according to order
- Bond, Samson
- London : printed by John Macock, and are to be sold at the sign of the three leggs in the Poultry, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 50 pages
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2525:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.346
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B3586A
View MARC record | catkey: 4111190