Phragellion [microform] : An essay against simony. Tending to shew the impiety and deserved punishment of those who make the House of God an house of merchandice. Imprimatur. Sept. 28. 1694. Ra. Barker
- Additional Titles:
- Essay against simony
- London : printed for R. Clavel, at the Peacock in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages
- Caption title on p. 3 and running title read: An essay against simony.
Identified as Wing E3277B, reel 2533, of the UMI microfilm set "Early English books 1641-1700".
Identified by ESTC as Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) P2137.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
The first word of title is in Greek characters.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2130:3; 2533:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3277B
View MARC record | catkey: 4111229