His Majesties letter and declaration to the sheriffes and City of London. January 17. 1642 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- [London] : Printed, by His Majesties command, at Oxford, January 18. By Leonard Lichfield printer to the University, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Identified as Wing C2385A, reel 2527, of the UMI microfilm set "Early English books 1641-1700".
Imprint is false. "Issued in London perhaps about Jan. 22.".--Madan 1195.
In Madan 1195, first line of text on page 1 ends "well." In this edition, first line of text ends "you".
In this edition and Madan 1195, the last line of page 1 begins with "Our late proclamation;".
Publication year given according to Lady Day dating.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2527:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C2385A
View MARC record | catkey: 4111282