The history of the Sevarites or Sevarambi [microform] : a nation inhabiting part of the third continent, commonly called Terræ australes incognitæ. With a further account of their admirable government, religion, customs, and language. Written by one Captain Siden, a worthy person, who, together with many others, was cast upon those coasts, and lived many years in that country. The second part more wonderful and delightful than the first
- Vairasse, Denis, approximately 1630-approximately 1696
- Uniform Title:
- Histoire des Sevarambes. Part 2. English
- London : printed by J.M. for Henry Brome, at the Gun at the west end of St. Pauls Church-yard, 1679.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 140 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Identified as part of Wing V20 on UMI microfilm set "Early English books, 1641-1700", reel 79., Printed by John Macock. Cf. Wing CD., Reproduction of original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library., Translation, by A. Roberts, of: Allais, Denis Vairasse d'. Histoire des Sevarambes., With 2 final advertisement leaves., With license-to-print on verso of title page., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1962, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 79:1b and 2537:9).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.79:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The history of the Sevarites or Sevarambi, a nation inhabiting part of the third continent commonly called Terræ australes incognitæ : with an account of their admirable government, religion, customs, and language / written by one Captain Siden, a worthy person, who, together with many others, was cast upon those coasts, and lived many years in that country
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) V20A
View MARC record | catkey: 4111363