Tentamina quædam physiologica diversis temporibus & occasionibus conscripta à Roberto Boyle nobili Anglo, cum ejusdem historia fluiditatis et firmitatis. Ex Anglico in Latinum sermonem translata [microform].
- Boyle, Robert, 1627-1691
- Uniform Title:
- Certain physiological essays. Selections. Latin
- Londini : Impensis H. Herringman, 1667.
- Editio nova prioribus correctior.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 101 pages, 11 unnumbered pages, 148 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- "A reissue of Nos. 27-28 [selections from Certain physiological essays, written at distant times, and on several occasions] with a new title-page; the two sub-title pages (F2a and O3a) are also reset, as is the 'Monitum ad Lectorem'. The sub-title pages bear their page-numbers. The 'prioribus correctior' on the title-page of this issue is misleading, as not even the errata of the previous issues (last leaf: [*]) have been corrected"--Fulton, 30.
"Tentamina quædam de infido experimentorum successu" has separate dated title page; pagination and register are continuous. "Specimen unum atque alterum" had separate dated title page with separate pagination and register.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2525:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B4047
View MARC record | catkey: 4111386