The whole duty of man [microform] : Laid down in a plain and familiar way for the use of all, but especially the meanest reader. Divided into XVII. chapters; one whereof being read every Lord's Day, the whole may be read over thrice in the year. Necessary for all families. With private devotions for several occasions
- Allestree, Richard, 1619-1681
- Additional Titles:
- Private devotions for several occasions, ordinary and extraordinary
- London : printed for Edw. Pawlet, at the sign of the Bible in Chancery-Lane, near Fleet-street, 1696.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 352 pages, 8 unnumbered pages, 2 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Allestree, Richard, 1619-1681, Fell, John, 1625-1686, Pakington, Dorothy Coventry, Lady, -1679, and Sterne, Richard, 1596?-1683
- Related Titles:
- Private devotions for several occasions
- Published anonymously and variously attributed to Lady Dorothy Pakington, Archbishop Sterne, Bishop John Fell, and others, although now generally attributed to Richard Allestree--DNB.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford, England.
With a separate dated title page: Private devotions for several occasions, ordinary and extraordinary.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2541:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) A1192aA
View MARC record | catkey: 4111508