Andrews resolution to return unto God by repentance [microform] : Directed unto all the elect children of God which truly repent, perfectly guiding them in the right way therein. Right godly to read, as delightful to hear, but most profitable to be practised. Newly published by John Andrews minister and preacher of Gods Word. Being first seen and allowed
- Andrews, John, 1582 or 1583-
- London : printed for William Whitwood, at the sign of the Golden Bell in Duck-Lane, near Smith-field, 1673.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in the Glasgow University.
Signatures: A B⁴.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2542:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) A3124A
View MARC record | catkey: 4111527