The behaviour, confession, and execution, of the four prisoners at Tyburn [microform] : William Blower, for high treason; Robert Francis for the murther of Tho. Dangerfield, Henry Anthony, and John Morgan for two several burglarys and fellonies. On Friday the 24 of this instant July, 1685. VVith many remarkable passages and transactious [sic], during the series of their lives, taken from their own mouths, after their condemnation
- [London] : [printed by E. Mallet in Black-Horse-Alley near Fleet-Bridge], ]
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Anthony, Henry, -1685—Early works to 1800
- Blower, William, -1685—Early works to 1800
- Francis, Robert, -1685—Early works to 1800
- Morgan, John, -1685—Early works to 1800
- Executions and executioners—England—Early works to 1800
- Last words—England—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—History—James II, 1685-1688—Early works to 1800
- Caption title., Dated at end: July the 24th. 1685., Imprint from colophon., Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford, England., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2545:9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B1705
View MARC record | catkey: 4111559