Letters from Sir William Brereton Sir Thomas Middleton, Sir John Meldrum, of the great victory (by Gods providence) given them, in raising the siege from before Mountgomery-castle [microform] : And, how they routed, and totally dispersed His Majesties forces, under the command of the Lord Byron; where they tooke all their carriages, armes, and ammunition, and made them flie to Shrewsbury and Chester. With a list of the names of all the commanders and officers taken and kild in the said service. Die Lunæ, 23 Septemb. 1644. Ordered by the Lords in Parliament assembled, that these letters be forthwith printed and published. J. Brown Cler. Parliamentorum
- Brereton, William, 1604-1661
- London : printed for Iohn Wright in the Old-baily, Septemb. 23. 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 10 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Meldrum, John, Sir, -1645, Middleton, Thomas, Sir, 1586-1666, and England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords
- Related Titles:
- Proceedings. 1644-09-23.
- Reproduction of original in the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, England.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2550:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B4369A
View MARC record | catkey: 4111589