A new discovery of the French disease and running of the reins [microform] : their causes, signs, with plain and easie direction of perfect curing the same. By R. Bunworth
- Bunworth, Richard
- London : printed for Henry Marsh at the Princes-Arms in Chancery-lane, 1666.
- The second edition corrected with large additionals.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 77 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in the Royal College of Physicians Library, London.
The first leaf is blank.
Title page is A2.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2551:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B5477
View MARC record | catkey: 4111590