A short description and vindication of the true sal volatile oleosum.Of the ancients [microform] : wherein 'tis prov'd the great medicine of the spirits; and consequently, an universal remedy. By T. Byfield, M.D.
- Byfield, T. (Timothy)
- London : printed for R. Cumberland, at the Angel in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1699.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- Below imprint: Price two pence., Reproduction of original in the Royal College of Physicians,London, England., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2551:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B6399
View MARC record | catkey: 4111592