Sentences for children English and Latine [microform] : collected out of sundry authors long since, by Leonard Culman, and now translated into English by Charles Hoole, for the first enterers into Latin
- Culmann, Leonhard, 1498?-1562
- Additional Titles:
- Sententiae pueriles anglo-latinae
- London : printed by S.C. for the Company of Stationers, 1669.
- Physical Description:
- 41, 41 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Hoole, Charles, 1610-1667
- Language Note:
- English and Latin on opposite pages with duplicate numbering.
- Pages bound out of order.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2553:18).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C7476B
View MARC record | catkey: 4111624