The petition of the most substantiall inhabitants of the city of London and the liberties thereof. To the Lords and Commons for peace [microform] : Together with the answer to the same. And the reply of the petitioners
- Printed at York : By Stephen Bulkley, By speciall Command, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 25 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Chillingworth, William, 1602-1644
- Imperfect: cropped, and with broken and misaligned type, and print show-through.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
The reply of the petitioners, according to Thomason, is by William Chillingworth.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2604:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C3888D
View MARC record | catkey: 4111784