Scarronnides, or, Virgile travestie [microform] : A mock-poem on the first & fourth books of Virgil's Ænæis, in English burlesque
- Cotton, Charles, 1630-1687
- Additional Titles:
- Virgile travestie
- London : Printed, by F.L. for C. Brome, at the Gun in St. Pauls Church-yard, 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 150 pages
- Imperfect: tightly bound., Reproduction of original in: British Library., The "imitation of the fourth book" has special t.p., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2607:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C6397A
View MARC record | catkey: 4111813