The whole book of Psalms [microform] / collected into English metre by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and others: ; set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches, of all the people together, before and after morning and evening prayer; and also before and after sermons, and moreover in private houses for their godly solace and comfort: laying apart all ungodly songs and ballads, which tend only to the nourishing of vice, and corrupting of youth
- Sternhold, Thomas, -1549
- Additional Titles:
- Psalms of David in metre
- London : Printed by the Companie of Stationers, 1654.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 78 pages, 12 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Hopkins, John, -1570
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins. 1654
- Includes index on p. [11-12] (3rd grouping)., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2564:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B2454A
View MARC record | catkey: 4111980