An ordinance for the bettter [sic] raysing and levying of marinors, saylors and others for the present guarding of the seas, and necessary defence of the realme and other His Majesties dominions [microform] : Die Veneris 3. Die Feb. 1642
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed for I. Wright in the Old baily, Febuary [sic], 4. 1642 [i.e. 1643]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Browne, John, approximately 1608-1691
- Caption title.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library.
Signed: J. Browne cler. Parliamentorum.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2571:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1786
View MARC record | catkey: 4112106