The petition of the Lords and Commons in Parliament, delivered to His Majestie the 16. day of July [microform] : together with His Majesties answer thereunto
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: and by the assignes of John Bill, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 and England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- "Charles R. Our expresse pleasure is, that this petition of the Lords and Commons, with our answer thereto, be read in all churches and chappells within the kingdom of England and dominion of Wales, by the parsons, vicars or curates of the same."
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2571:30)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E2174bA
View MARC record | catkey: 4112124