Reasons humbly offer'd to the honourable House of Commons, by the church wardens and other inhabitants of the citty and libertie of Westminster [microform] ; against passing the bill to exempt apothecaries from serving parish and ward-offices. : That by reason of the great numbers of kings servants, justices of the peace ...
- Additional Titles:
- Docket title: Reasons against the Apothecaries Bill
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Imprint suggested by Wing., Reproductions of originals in the British Library and Sutro Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2124.2:24a and 2575:38)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R558E
View MARC record | catkey: 4112301