A true relation of the proceedings against certain Quakers, at the generall court of the Massachusets holden at Boston in New England, October 18, 1659 [microform].
- Rawson, Edward, 1615-1693
- London : Printed by A.W., 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- Justifies the death penalty inflicted on William Robinson and Marmaduke Stevenson and the banishment of Mary Dyer, all of whom were Quakers who had refused to obey the orders of the Court ordering them to leave the colony.
- Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Signed: Edward Rawson.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2594:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T3019
View MARC record | catkey: 4112574