An Account of a small part of Mr. John Frank's proceeding against David Bruce [microform].
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages).
- Reproduction of original in: Sutro Library., Verso of sheet contains verses, "Bruces lamentation" and "On the praise of Mr. John Frank, to the tune of, When all souls vvas at rest.", and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2577:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) A192A
View MARC record | catkey: 4112591