An Admirable new northern story [microform] : of two constant lovers as I understand ... the lad named Anthony, Constance the lasse ... : the tune is, I would thou wert in Shrewsbury
- Additional Titles:
- I would thou wert in Shrewsbury
- [London] : Printed for T. Vere at the sign of the Angel without Newgate, [between 1658 and 1682]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Contains two cuts.
Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow. Library.
Right half of sheet contains: The second part, to the same tune.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2577:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) A587aA
View MARC record | catkey: 4112594