His Majesties declaration [microform] : in answer to a declaration of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, for the raising of all power and force, as well trained bands as others, in severall counties of this kingdom, to lead against all traitors and their adherents, &c.
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- York : Printed by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: And by the assignes of John Bill, MDCXLII. [i.e. 1642]
- Physical Description:
- 13, that is, 15 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 and England and Wales. Parliament
- Error in paging: numbers 2 and 3 repeated in pagination., Includes Parliament's declaration., Reproduction of original in the Jesus College (University of Cambridge) Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2616:32)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C2206
View MARC record | catkey: 4112737