A form of common prayer, together vvith an order of fasting, for the averting of Gods heavy visitation upon many places of this realm [microform] : The fast to be observ'd within the cities of London and Westminster, and places adjacent, on VVednesday the twelfth of this instant July; and both there, and in all parts of this realm, on the first VVednesday in every moneth: and the prayers to be read on Wednesday in every week during this visitation. / set forth by His Majesties authority; to which is adjoyned his proclamation for the observation of the said fast
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- [Oxford] : Re-printed at Oxford by His Majesties appointment, for Ric. Davis, 1665.
- Physical Description:
- 83 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Blank leaves throughout., Imperfect: tightly bound with some loss of text., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2617:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C4119A
View MARC record | catkey: 4112747