A form, or order of thanksgiving, and prayer [microform] : to be used in London, and ten miles round it, on Sunday the 15th. of this instant January, and throughout England on Sunday the 29th. of the same month, by all parsons, vicars, and curates, in their respective parish churches, and chapels, in behalf of the King, the Queen, and the royal family, upon occasion of the Queen's being with child
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, Henry Hills, and Thomas Newcomb, printers to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, MDCLXXXVII [i.e. 1688]
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- "By His Majesties special command."
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2617:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C4182A
View MARC record | catkey: 4112749