A companion to the temple: or, A help to devotion in the use of the Common prayer [microform] : divided into four parts. Part I. Of morning and evening prayer. Part II. Of the litany, and with the occasional prayers and thanksgivings. Part III. Of the communion office, with the offices of baptism, catechism, and confirmation. Part IV. Of the occasional offices, viz. matrimony, visitation of the sick, &c. : The whole being carefully corrected, and now put into one volume. / By Thomas Comber ...
- Comber, Thomas, 1645-1699
- Additional Titles:
- Help to devotion in the use of the Common prayer
- London : Printed by Samuel Roycroft, for Robert Clavell at the sign of the Peacock, near the West-end of St. Pauls Church, MDC LXXXIV [i.e. 1684]
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 427 pages, 9 unnumbered pages, 228 pages, 8 unnumbered pages, 243 pages
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2618:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C5455B
View MARC record | catkey: 4112770