A general-epistle to the Christian churches [microform] : To be spread abroad amongst all professing Christianity; for a vvarning to same, and an incouragement to others
- Cox, John
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages
- "Written the 6th. of the 7th. month, 1683"--P. 7., Author from first line of text., Caption title., Place of publication suggested by Wing., Reproduction of original in the Friends' Library (London, England)., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2619:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C6701C
View MARC record | catkey: 4112778