Mr. Baxters aphorisms exorized and anthorized. Or, An examination of, and answer to a book written by Mr. Ri: Baxter teacher of the church at Kederminster in Worcester-shire, entituled, Aphorisms of justification [microform] : Together with a vindication of justification by meer grace, from all the Popish and Arminian sophisms, by which that author labours to ground it upon mans works and righteousness. / By John Crandon ...
- Crandon, John, -1654
- Additional Titles:
- Examination of, and answer to a book written by Mr. Ri: Baxter teacher of the church at Kederminster in Worcester-shire, entituled, Aphorisms of justification
- London : Printed for William Irey, and are to be sold at his shop at Pauls Chain, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 56 unnumbered pages, 301, 306-370, 379-389 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 3-296 pages, 8 unnumbered pages
- Imperfect: tightly bound with some loss of text., Includes index., Numerous errors in paging., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2619:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C6807A
View MARC record | catkey: 4112780