The Doctrine of the Bible: or, Rules of discipline [microform] : briefly gathered through the whole course of the Scripture, by way of questions and answers
- Additional Titles:
- Rules of discipline
- London : Printed by R. Young for Edward Brewster, and Robert Bird, and are to be sold at Fleet-bridge, and in Saint Laurence lane, at the signe of the Bible, 
- Newly corrected and amended.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 198, that is, 428 pages
- Date of publication suggested by Wing., Imperfect: tightly bound with some loss of text., Numerous errors in paging., Pages numbered on recto only., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2621:22)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) D1771A
View MARC record | catkey: 4112814