A solemn league and covenant, for reformation, and defence of religion, the honour and happinesse of the King, and the peace & safety of the three kingdoms of England, Scotland, and Ireland [microform] : Also, two speciall orders: viz. I. Concerning the taking of the Solemn League and Covenant in all churches and chappels in London and Westminster. II. Concerning divers lords, knights, gentlemen, colonells, officers, souldiers, and others, that are desirous to meet upon Friday next in the forenoon, at Margarets-Westminster, and to take the said League and Covenant. With a preamble concerning the excellent usefullnesse of the said Covenant; made by a worthy member of the House of Commons. / Ordered by the Commons in Parliament, that this League and orders be printed and published: H: Elsynge, cler. Parl. D. Com
- Uniform Title:
- Solemn League and Covenant (1643)
- London : Printed for Edward Husbands, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons and Church of Scotland. General Assembly
- Reproduction of original in the Jesus College (University of Cambridge) Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2627:18)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S4446B
View MARC record | catkey: 4112915