The whole book of Psalmes [microform] / collected into English meeter by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins and others. ; Set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches of all the people together, before and after morning and evening prayer, and also before and after sermons ; & moreover in private houses for their godly solace and comfort, laying apart all ungodly songs and ballades, which tend onely to the nourishing of vice, and corrupting of youth
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins. 1661
- Imperfect: stained, and with print show-through., In double columns., Reproduction of original in: British Library., Title within ornamental border., Without music., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2580:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B2473aA
View MARC record | catkey: 4112984