The Book of common prayer and administration of the sacraments and other rites and ceremonies of the church [microform] : according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Book of common prayer. 1671
- In the Savoy [London] : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., Anno Dom, 1671.
- Physical Description:
- approximately 580 pages
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. English
- "Cum privilegio."
Printed in single column.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2633:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B3638A (var.)
View MARC record | catkey: 4113027