Articles of visitation & enquiry within the diocess of St. Asaph [microform] : in the first episcopal visitation of the Right Reverend Father in God, Isaac, by divine permission, Lord Bishop of Saint Asaph : in the second year of his translation. : And exhibited to the church-wardens and side-men of every parish within the diocess of St. Asaph
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Diocese of St. Asaph. Bishop (1669-1680 : Barrow)
- London : Printed for Joseph Clark ..., M.DC.LXXI 
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Barrow, Isaac, 1630-1677
- Reproduction of original in: Christ Church (University of Oxford). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2638:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C4081A
View MARC record | catkey: 4113095