The captives returne, or, The testimonys of John Danks of Colchester, and Elizabeth Danks, his wife, to the mercy and goodness of God [microform] : in calling them back to his everlasting truth, after their ont-runnings [sic] and seperation from the same. : Also being warnings to those that still continue in enmity and seperation from the pretious truth and from the people of God, that they may returne while the Lord calls and while the day of their visitation continues. : With a short testimony to the truth by way of preface / written by John Furly, junior
- Danks, John, 1631 or 1632-1697
- Additional Titles:
- Testimonys of John Danks of Cholchester, and Elizabeth Danks, his wife to the mercy and goodness of God
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year. 1680.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Danks, Elizabeth
Furly, John, 1618-1686
- Place of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in: Friends' Library (London, England).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2639:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) D210A
View MARC record | catkey: 4113124