Tyranny and popery lording it over the consciences, lives, liberties, and estates both of King and people [microform] : Being a further account of the growth of knavery
- L'Estrange, Roger, Sir, 1616-1704
- London : Printed by H.H. for Henry Brome ..., 1678.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 94 pages
- Errors in pagination: numbering skips from p.1 to p.4., Reproduction of original in: Birmingham Central Reference Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2644:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L1321A
View MARC record | catkey: 4113204