Mene mene, tekel upharsin [microform] : The second part of Mene tekel, treating of the year MDCLXXXIX. And modestly shewing what may probably be conjectured to succeed in the affairs of Europe in general, and of England, Holland, Scotland, and France in particular; with something also about the affairs of Ireland, and the French King's forces there. : To which is added a treasonable paper dispersed among the papists, by J. Gadbury, with some reflections thereon, and also on his almanack for 1689. / By John Partridge
- Partridge, John, 1644-1715
- London : Printed for Awnsham Churchil ..., MDCLXXXIX 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 32 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Gadbury, John, 1627-1704
- "Licens'd May 23 1689. J. Fraser.", Imperfect: Print show-through., Reproduction of original in: Christ Church (University of Oxford). Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2645:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P619A
View MARC record | catkey: 4113218