Impudency and ranterism rebuked [microform] : and the Quakers sincerity vindicated from a most unjust imputation of prevarication, cast upon them by Robert Rich and R. Bacon; whose spirits are discovered in this answer, which is published for the truth sake, / by G. Roberts
- Roberts, Gerard, 1621?-1703
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1670.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Hookes, Ellis, -1681 and Whitehead, George, 1636?-1723
- "A postscript," p. 19-20, signed: E.H. [i.e. Ellis Hookes?].
Place of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in: Friends' Library (London, England).
Signed: G.W. [i.e. George Whitehead?].
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2646:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R1597
View MARC record | catkey: 4113238