A compassionate invitation of Christian love to all tender-hearted people [microform] : Testifying unto [brace] God's free-grace. His spirit's teaching, and good end of man's creation. / By one that has tasted of the goodness of the Lord, William Robinson. London, the 25th of the 2d month, 1692
- Robinson, William, member of the Society of Friends
- London : Printed for Tho. Northcott ..., 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 29 pages
- Reproduction of original in: Friends' Library (London, England).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2646:9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R1724
View MARC record | catkey: 4113240