City justice; or, True equity expos'd [microform] : Being an humble petition to the king, of eight grandees of one party, against four of another. / Faithfully turn'd into verse dogril, by as real a well-wisher to them, as they are to monarchy. ; To the tune of Packington's pound
- Additional Titles:
- True equity expos'd and Packington's pound
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1690?]
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages
- Caption title.
Date and place of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Imperfect: cropped, with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2651:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C4352A
View MARC record | catkey: 4113356