The humble representation and petition of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, concerning Romish priests and Jesuits [microform] / presented to His Majesty by both houses. ; With His Majesties speech at the reception thereof, and his gracious answer thereunto
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Edinburgh : Re-printed by Evan Tyler, printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, 1663.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- "Given at our court at Whitehall, this first day of April, 1663, in the fifteenth year of our reign"--P. 8.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Royal arms verso of t.p.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2654:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1587B
View MARC record | catkey: 4113412