A remonstrance of the state of the kingdom [microform] : Die Mercurii 15. Decemb. 1641. It is this day resolv'd upon the question, by the House of Commons, that order shall be now given for the printing of this Remonstrance, of the state of the kingdom
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Grand remonstrance
- London : Printed for Ioseph Hunscutt, 1641.
- Newly corrected according to the original copy. With the addition of the the humble remonstrance, and petition of the Lords and Commons in Parliament, to the Kings most excellent Majesty.
- Physical Description:
- 12, 11-18 pages, 8 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Elsynge, Henry, 1598-1654
- At foot of t.p.: "H. Elsinge Cler. Parl. D. Com."
Reproduction of original in: Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru/National Library of Wales.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2655:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E2704bA
View MARC record | catkey: 4113450