A second letter from the agitators of the army, under the command of his Excellency, Sir Thomas Fairfax [microform] : sent unto all the sea-men. / Published by the order and speciall desire of the said agitators
- London : Printed for Ion Benson, and are to be sold at his shop in Chancery Laine, neare the Roules, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages
- Reproduction of original in: Sutro Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2659:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S2284
View MARC record | catkey: 4113486