The cause and prevention of great calamities national and personal [microform] : demonstrated, and recommended to the consciences of all concerned; especially keepers of taverns, inns, and other houses of entertainment, to read and consider in the fear of the all-seeing God. / [by] G.W.
- Whitehead, George, 1636?-1723
- [London] : Printed and sold by T. Sowle at the Crooked-Billet in Holywell-Lane, in Shoreditch, 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Imperfect: creased, with slight loss of text., Reproduction of original in: Friends' Library (London, England)., Signed at bottom of sheet: G.W., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2661:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W1902
View MARC record | catkey: 4113533