A mirrour to confesse well [microform] : for such persons as doe frequent this sacrament / abridged out of sundry confessionals, by a certaine deuout and religious man
- Heigham, John, active 1639
- [St. Omer?] : For Iohn Heigham, Anno 1624.
- Physical Description:
- 309, that is, 310 pages, 1 page
- Additional Creators:
- Charles Borromeo, Saint, 1538-1584
- A mirrour to confesse well -- Certaine very pious and godly considerations / by Iohn Heigham -- Divers devout considerations / by Iohn Heigham -- Certaine advertisements teaching men how to lead a Christian life / by S. Charles Boromeus -- A briefe and profitable execise of the seaven principall effusions of the pretious blood of our Lord Iesus Christ / translated ... by Iohn Heigham.
- Errors in paging: p. 310 numbered 309; signatures A₃, and A₅ marked E₃ and E₅ respectively.
Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
Signatures: A¹², F-R¹².
This item contains five of the six parts mentioned in STC (2nd ed.) The Psalter of Jesus is lacking.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1949:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 14570
View MARC record | catkey: 4113711