The Northerne turtle [microform] : wayling his vnhappy fate, in being depriued of his sweet mate : to a new northern tune, or, A health to betty [sic].
- Additional Titles:
- Health to Betty
- London : printed for I.H., [1630?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Bound and filmed following STC (2nd ed.) 18671.3., Contains two cuts, different from those on 18671.3., Date of publication from STC (2nd ed.)., In title line 4: "Northern" "betty"., Reproduction of original in: Pepys Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1950:12b)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18671.7
View MARC record | catkey: 4113726