By the King [microform] : a proclamation for the establishing of the peace and quiet of the Church of England
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for the establishing of the peace and quiet of the Church of England
- [London] : [By Bonham Norton and John Bill], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- "14 June 1626" -- STC (2nd ed.).
Arms, with leaf under lion's leg, and crowned initials "C R" at top.
Imperfect: first leaf only. Best copy available for photographing.
Imprint from STC (2nd ed.)
Reproduction of original in: Great Britain. Public Record Office.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1944:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8825
View MARC record | catkey: 4113749