The choise of change [microform] : containing the triplicity of diuinitie, philosophie, and poetrie short for memorie, profitable for knowledge, and necessarie for maners: whereby the learned may be confirmed, the ignorant instructed, and all men generally recreated. Newly set foorth by S.R. Gent. and student in the Vniuersitie of Cambridge
- S. R. (Simon Robson), -1617
- At London : printed by Roger Warde, dwelling neere Holburne Conduit, at the signe of the Talbot, An. Dom. 1585.
- Physical Description:
- 94 unnumbered pages
- In this edition, title page line 3 has "Triplicity ... Poetrie "; t.p. line 6 has 'Ignorant'.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford, England.
S.R. = Simon Robson--STC.
Signatures: [A]² B-M⁴ N² .
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1988. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1977:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21132.9
View MARC record | catkey: 4113970