Pasquils fooles-cap [microform] : sent to such (to keepe their weake braines warme) as are not able to conceiue aright of his mad-cap. With Pasquils passion for the worlds waywardnesse. Begun by himselfe, and finished by his friend Morphorius
- Breton, Nicholas, 1545?-1626?
- Uniform Title:
- Pasquils mad-cap. Part 2
- Imprinted at London : [by R. Bradock] for Thomas Iohnes, dwelling neere Holborne Conduit, 1600.
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages
- In verse.
Part 2 only. A revised edition of the edition published the same year (STC 3677)--STC.
Pasquil = Nicholas Breton--STC.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproductions of original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford, England.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1943, 1989. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 178:10; 1982:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3677.5
View MARC record | catkey: 4114020