A tricke to catch the old-one [microform] : As it hath beene often in action, both at Paules, and the Black-Fryers. Presented before his Maiestie on New-yeares night last. Composde by T.M.
- Middleton, Thomas, -1627
- Additional Titles:
- A trick to catch the old one
- At London : printed by G[eorge]: E[ld]. and are to be sold by Henry Rockytt, at the long shop in the Poultrie vnder the Dyall, 1608 [i.e. 1609]
- Physical Description:
- 62 unnumbered pages
- A reissue of the edition lacking the author's initials on title page and with the printer's name in imprint. The original title (A2) is canceled. Probably the present title was printed on A1, originally blank but passed through the press some time after the New-Year's performance to which it refers. Thus the imprint year should be taken as Lady Day dating.
Partly in verse.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery, San Marino, California.
Signatures: A-H⁴ (-A2).
T.M. = Thomas Middleton--STC.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1999:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Greg I, 262(aII)
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 17896a
View MARC record | catkey: 4114051