By the King. A proclamation touching common maultsters, and brewers [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1637-07-09
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie: and by the assignes of Iohn Bill, 1637.
- Physical Description:
- 3 sheets (versos blank)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Arms 24; Steele notation: the sonable 2) the 3) County, tender.
Dated at end: ... Greenwich, the ninth day of Iuly, in the thirteenth yeare of His Maiesties reigne.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library, Cambridge, England.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1984:22).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9089
View MARC record | catkey: 4114068