Vaux. 1621 [microform] : A new almanack, and prognostication for this present yeare of our Lord God, 1621. being the first from leape yeare. Calculated and composed for the meridian of the auncient citty of Durham, where the pole is mounted aboue the horizon almost 55. degrees. By Iohn Vaux, curate of St. Hellen Awckland
- Vaux, John, approximately 1575-1651
- Additional Titles:
- Vaux. 1621. A prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God. 1621
- London : printed [by E. Allde] for the Company of Stationers, 1621.
- Physical Description:
- 38 unnumbered pages : illustrations (woodcut), tables
- "Vaux. 1621. A prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God. 1621." has separate dated title page on leaf B1r; register is continuous.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of original in the Lambeth Palace, London, England.
Signatures: [A] B C⁴(-C4).
Titlepage and calendar in red and black.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1980:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 522
View MARC record | catkey: 4114089